Panamax - M4TEX+MODAT4 - Panamax M4T-EX 4 Outlet Surge Protector with Panamax Module Protect MOD AT4
The Panamax M4T-EX is a base module that allows you to add-on other modular products. When used alone, this product can protect up to 4 AC lines, the 4 outlets are switched via an on-off switch. It can also protect either a telephone line (including DSL), or, a 10/100 BaseT ethernet line. If you fashion your own adapter cable, it can also protect both. The outlets are spaced to allow room for transformers. The unit is plugged into a wall outlet via a space saving right-angle plug (45 degree offset), and has an 8 foot cord. The M4T-EX has indicator lights for ground ok, unsafe voltage, and power on/protection ok.
The M4T-EX also has 2 RJ45 modular jacks (1 input, 1 output) and protects pins 4 and 5 at a clamping level of 260V for phone protection, and, pins 1, 2, 3 and 6 at 7 Volts for network protection. A 4 foot phone cord and a 4 foot cat5 network cable are included. The power cord is 8 Ft.
Main Features for M4T-EX
- 4-Outlet Surge Protector
- 1650 Joules with RJ-11/45 protection
- 4 Conditioned AC Surge Surpressors
- EMI/RFI noise filtration and Panamax's patented over and under voltage protection security Protect or Disconnect Security Accepts add-on signal line modules $5, 000, 000 connected equipment protection policy Includes 8' power cord with right angle 45 degree offset plug $5, 000, 000 Connected Equipment Protection Policy- Panamax will protect your equipment or we will repair or replace up to $5, 000, 000! Lifetime Product Warranty- The surge protector shall be free of any defects in design, materials, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective product.
Features for the MOD-AT4
- Protect 4 analog phone lines
- DSL modem capable
- lifetime warranty
- Analog phone system protection.
- Provides protection for up to four analog telephone lines. RJ-11, RJ-14, RJ-45 and 110 punchdown blocks on both input and output for installation flexibility.
- 8-wires protected, 260 v clamping, auto-resetting.
- Multiple input & output jacks provide complete installation flexiblility. Different cables/connnections can be split or combined to accommodate a variety of installations.
- DSL Modem Compatible