- For use with 3M 6000 series respirator facepieces
- NIOSH approved P100 filter is permanently attached
- Manufacturer's time use restrictions of 40 hours of use or 30 days
- Certain Organic Vapors/Acid Gas/P100 approved for use against chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen sulfide (escape only)
- Multi-Gas/Vapor/P100 approved for use against certain organic vapors, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen chloride, ammonia, methylamine, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen sulfide (escape only)
For use with 3M 6000 series respirator facepieces. NIOSH approved P100 filter is permanently attached. Manufacturer's time use restrictions of 40 hours of use or 30 days, whichever is first, apply if used in environments containing only oil aerosols.
Caution: All 3M products must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations and the user instructions, warnings, and limitations accompanying each product. OSHA regulations require that gas-proof goggles be worn with half facepiece respirators when used against formaldehyde.
This listing is for Case of 60
See other products in some related categories (click to browse):
Industrial & Scientific > Occupational Health & Safety > Safety > Respiratory